Home of the web’s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- YouGov have updated their methodology.
- YouGov have also launched a new polling innovation.
- And this is the first result of their new polling innovation.
- US poised to ask Britain to join air-strikes in Iraq.
- Nigel Farage needs to pick his fights more carefully
- Ukip still claim Labour will promise an EU referendum – but what if they’re wrong?
- Scottish polls: Full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing?
- no campaign’s new ad convinces some to vote yes
- Trust in information about the Independence Referendum
- A close inspection of the British Social Attitudes Survey shows that racial prejudice is in long-term decline
- David Cameron’s Scotland visit presents problem for the no campaign. PM is independence movement’s bogeyman and there’s a risk he’ll drive more waverers to say yes in referendum
- 22 Things That Could Only Ever Happen In Cardiff
- Today is the 118th anniversary of the Anglo-Zanzibar war. The war lasted 40 minutes, making it the shortest war ever (Hat-tip Sunil)
- Saturday will be the 76th anniversary of the Battle of Alam el Halfa