Home of the web’s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk tonight, it won’t turn your world, Upside Down, by delurking, I hope this intro will start a Chain Reaction of lurkers delurking.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Minority election: could black voters swing it in UK in 2015?
- Conservative members still want the Coalition to end shortly before the election (and are opposed to the idea of another afterwards)
- More poll blues for Miliband
- David Cameron’s hatred towards Ed Miliband is palpable
- Syria: the hangover
- Miliband v Miliband on Iraq, Syria and intervention
- Syrian crisis: David Cameron forced to fight from the margins
- GMB union slashes Labour party funding
- Labour’s financial dependence on the trade unions has been exaggerated
- What use is a GDP recovery if living standards are stagnant?
- Thanks to the independence vote, Scottish politics is fun again
- Alex Salmond has suggested David Cameron is anti-Scottish because the Prime Minister does not support independence.
- Opinion polls show voters can be steered to say ‘yes’
- Parliament’s porn habit revealed as 300,000 attempts made to access ‘adult’ websites from work computers in last year
- Germany in ****storm over rise of English words in dictionary
- After playing a Star Trek villain, Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch ‘to play a Star Wars villain’
- Former Territorial Army male soldier, 28, becomes Britain’s first transgender Muslim woman and is now MARRIED
- Take on Me – Says King Aha - The new finding reveals a robust timeline for the first eight kings and queens of Egypt, including, in order of succession, King Aha, King Djer, King Djet, Queen Merneith, King Den, King Anedjib, King Semerkhet and King Qa’a
- Reshuffle: If Jesse Norman has to go, then so do a number of ministers