Home of the web’s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk tonight, if you do delurk tonight, Welcome to the Pleasuredome that is PB.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Cameron’s chance of winning election ‘diminishing’, Tory activists warn
- Recovery will be central to Why Labour could win in 2015 even if the Tories are more trusted on the economy
- Labour must rebut ‘the mess we inherited’ to expose the mess the Tories are making
- Labour should hammer home one simple message on the economy
- Spotting a banking crisis is not like predicting the weather
- This is why Andy Burnham could one day be Labour leader
- Ed Miliband is a bastard (and also like Lady Thatcher)
- Tories receive more than £1m from donor dinner guests
- Donation figures show Labour remains overdependent on union funding
- Support for “Go home, or face arrest” adverts has nudged up 8% since the end of July, and the number who think they are racist has dropped 6%
- Quiz: would you pass Ukip’s ‘fruitcake’ test?
- Cameron’s coalition of liars, trimmers and charlatans are destroying Britain’s landscape
- Nate Silver: Scottish nationalists have ‘virtually no chance’ of winning referendum
- Will Nate Silver be wrong about Scotland, like he was wrong about Britain?
- Sean T discusses how, inter alia, fracking, UKIP supporters partaking in dogging will have an effect on the outcome of The Scottish Independence referendum
- Ulster’s two tribes are as far apart as ever
- Angry about rail fares? Get on board the renationalisation express
- North Korea has assembled a team of 3,000 cyber agents, including hundreds of trolls, whose job is to undermine morale in South Korea
- Fracking splits public opinion down the middle, poll finds
- Job agent boasted on Twitter about halting ‘suckers” benefits
- EU birth certificates myth swallowed whole by the anti-European press
- ‘The Killing of Tony Blair’: George Galloway in bid to raise funds for film about former PM. The film project is, Galloway hopes, the first step in a campaign to get Blair tried for war crimes in an international court
- George Galloway urged to resign as MP if he wants to be London mayor. Galloway has suspended two of the five Respect councillors who say he should step down as MP for Bradford West
- Uproar as OED includes erroneous use of ‘literally’