Home of the web’s best political conversation
If you’re going to be up, All Night Long, why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, Hello, why not delurk tonight, if you do delurk, I’m sure you’ll be Dancing on the Ceiling in excitement.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Boris Johnson will not stand for parliament at the next election
- Hopi Sen looks at the polls 22 months from a General Election
- Did Grant Shapps admit breaking employment law today?
- High Court quashes Health Secretary’s ‘unlawful’ downgrade for Lewisham hospital – in move that has repercussions for future NHS shake-ups
- The narrowing polls are a worry – but worse, Labour MPs fear there’s a sense of “drift”
- Pop music producer Pete Waterman is a surprise inclusion on a new taskforce set up to maximise the economic benefits of the High Speed Two (HS2) rail project.
- A summer bounce! Cameron, Osborne and May soar up the conhome cabinet league table
- We LibDems haven’t chosen our strategy. The voters have chosen it for us.
- Nick Clegg: election manifesto will set out priorities for coalition talks
- Michael Gove - Free schools are a success – but will Ed Miliband dare admit it?
- Luddites! Nick Clegg mocks Tory right-wingers resisting green energy boost
- Two BNP activists arrested over ‘pay peanuts, get monkeys’ leaflet
- IMF finds $11bn black hole in Greek finances and warns of new write-off
- New US Ambassador To London, Says British Defence Cuts Of ‘Critical Concern’
- David Cameron gave romantic music mixtape to G8 leaders
- How the man from the Pru turned an economic drama into a Labour crisis
- The reasons why the Romans still fascinate us
- Spin Doctor Who? Peter Capaldi favourite to replace Matt Smith as the BBC’s new Time Lord
- “F**k off, you c**t!” “Your mum sucks c**k!” A morning in the life of a teacher