Home of the web’s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, This is The Day, you should delurk, hopefully there’ll be a Tsunami of delurkers tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- John Kampfner: “Clegg is set to be kingmaker again in 2015″
- The Tories’ 35% strategy shows they know they cannot win outright in 2015
- To win in the north, the Conservatives must deploy their northern MPs
- George Osborne: I’m staggered by SNP’s lack of detail in the Independence Referendum campaign, it’s like
Caesar vs Hannibalprofessionals versus amateurs
- Why English euroscepticism could doom the Union
- UKIP membership hits 30,000. Could it overtake the Lib Dems next?
- Dear Michael Gove, please abolish yourself
- Miliband bags the Oscar, but McCluskey wins Best Supporting Leader
- Reshuffle gossip points to ‘innocents’ and women
- No reshuffle for Labour before the summer recess
- Voters of all stripes support the right to strike of postal workers – but for teachers there are stark political divides
- The case for better pay for MPs
- An election in this country that is to be conducted under AV
- Tories are ‘pandering to election strategists’ on plain packaging
- Cherie Blair: We must not withdraw from the European convention on human rights
- Ex-minister Sarah Teather condemns coalition’s ‘politically naked’ plans to reform immigrants’ access to key services
- Symphony of Tourette: A judge has delivered an expletive-filled verdict in the High Court
- Heathrow airport poised to intensify expansion campaign
- Australia: Kevin Rudd resurgence looks like more than a sugar hit
- The Manic Street Preachers are said to be threatening legal action against the English Defence League for using their song If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next to promote an upcoming demonstration in Birmingham.