Home of the web’s best political conversation
If you’re Under Pressure tonight, why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk, you’ll find posting on PB A Kind of Magic,
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Miliband shores up his leadership at noisy PMQs
- Why is Ed playing into the Tories hands on the union link?
- At last we have a Labour Leader serious about a building a mass movement
- A Very Blairite Coup
- For all the talk of reform, ordinary people have lost interest in party politics, Ed Miliband’s gamble over party funding might work, it might not, but to the disenchanted majority of people, it doesn’t matter
- A former Glasgow Labour councillor Boldly goes where Margaret Thatcher didn’t.
- Did Labour MP Simon Danczuk fabricate message used in ‘BNP Labour’ attack?
- And he replies with Let’s all take a deep breath…
- The power of wives: how a row about money could spoil the Conservatives’ summer bliss
- Income inequality at its lowest since 1986 – a good result for the Liberal Democrats in Government
- Universal Credit? Universal DISCREDIT, more like, say insiders Government sources reveal ‘one dole to rule them all’ in ‘total disarray’
- Labour’s vision for a green economic future
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Ed Miliband: My brother David is hotter? That’s not what my wife says! (warning, clicking on this link, brings up the concept of the two Eds sharing a girlfriend)
- The Laughter of the Privileged Left
- Bicycle race for Mark Cavendish to forget, Mark Cavendish has urine thrown at him
- At long last, Cameron is considering an appeal to aggrieved English voters
- A majority of Scottish voters think Andy Murray should receive a knighthood following his victory at Wimbledon, whilst a majority of voters in the rest of Great Britain say the opposite
- Was that a Saltire flag or Alex Salmond’s Wimbledon undies?
- Scottish Labour’s new Shadow Cabinet
- Police Anti-theft banner stolen
- For one PBer in particular, Picturesque Scottish island that Bonnie Prince Charlie used to hide after defeat at Culloden goes on sale
- Piper Alpha: Fire in the Night – An award winning documentary worth watching.