Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
As we’re experiencing a Long Hot Summer, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, Â why not delurk, you should Jump at the opportunity, you’ll realise that it’s not No Good Advice, it’ll be good to hear The Sound of the Underground.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- There are 22 months to go, and Mr Miliband is still heading steadily for Downing Street
- How the Miliband reforms may give even more power to the unions
- Ed Milibandâ€™s Surprisingly Bold Plan for A New Model Labour Party
- Today, Ed Miliband showed that he doesn’t want to be Labour leader. He wants to be prime minister
- Ed Miliband’s route to victory
- IMF upgrades UK growth as its cuts rest of the world
- When the facts change, the IMF, er, won’t change its mind
- Perceptions are not reality: the top 10 we get wrong
- Daily Mail corrects misleading benefit statistics as DWP prepares for MPs’ grilling
- Tories soft on crime, Lib Dems tough on Tories
- What will and won’t appeal to Ukippers
- When will Tory councils stand up and fight Eric Pickles?
- Andy Murray can still teach Ed Miliband a thing or two.Â Only a few months ago, Labourâ€™s leader was the equivalent of a set and a break up
- Co-op bondholders warn bank risks being nationalised
- Presidential Campaign Shadows No More: Itâ€™s Already 2016
- Germany calls on EU to ban ‘patent box’ tax breaks, Finance minister said schemes offered by Britain and other countries lead to unfair competition for foreign investment
- French business leaders lash out at Francois Hollande
- Why the European Court is right on whole-life sentences
- Hundreds of Police officers from the rest of the UK are being brought in to support officers in Northern Ireland for 12 July Orange Order parades.
- I suspect the above isn’t to with the Orange Order planning to do this
- Green Party reiterates call to criminalise hydrofracking
- US televangelist wants Facebook to install â€˜vomitâ€™ button for pictures of gay men kissing
- Possibly the worst suit ever worn by an MP.
- Let’s hear it for the biggest year for pop singles sales in UK chart history
- Guys from Burnley, they’re rather brilliant.
- Tomorrow is the start of the Ashes, here’s the most memorable moment from the last Ashes test match held at Trent Bridge