Home of the web’s best political conversation
On A Night Like This, why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, this thread is Especially For You, ignore the Better The Devil You Know, and delurk tonight. I Should Be So Lucky if a few of you choose to delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- How David Cameron could win the next General Election – by not holding it in May 2015
- Why I predict another hung parliament in 2015
- Egyptian army suspends constitution and removes President Morsi
- How much does the union row hurt Labour?
- If David Cameron was to meet Len McCluskey tonight, Dave would say unto him, Can’t Get You Out of My Head
- Tory bully whips up a frenzy over Labour links to Unite
- Who’s to blame for rising primary school class sizes?
- Lord Adonis remains a committed fan of fast Locomotion. Lord Adonis defends HS2 following claims it is an ‘expensive mistake’
- A shitstorm in a dictionary
- Caroline Lucas tables amendment for equal survivor benefits for gay couples
Labour should embrace an EU referendum and offer a better Europe.
- Green Environmentalists are really Neo Nazis
- Margaret Thatcher’s right to buy for council tenants is being scrapped in Scotland
- Tory to sleep in car to avoid ‘sky-high’ prices at Manchester conference
- Warren Gatland announces the Welsh Team to play Australia on Saturday morning
- Tomorrow is the 237th Anniversary of when Britain decided that they’d much rather have India as part of the Empire instead of America.