Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re interested in political betting, and you’re thinking I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing about political betting, then you’ve come to right place.
If you’re a lurker, why not Walk This Way and delurk.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Why the odds are still on a Labour victory in 2015
- Labour’s spending worked. Why don’t they defend it?
- Boris Johnson considering third term as mayor of London
- The Tories must beware these feelings of irrational exuberance
- Tax officials failed to collect Â£9.6bn in VAT in 2010-11, auditors find
- Theresa Mayâ€™s modernising moment on stop and search
- Greece could be denied IMF aid
- For those of us wishing to arm the Syrian Rebels, this won’t help our case,Â The boy killed for an off-hand remark about God – Sharia spreads in Syria
- Whilst MPs Plot Commons Vote On Arming Syrian Rebels Before Summer Recess
- David Cameron’s official says â€œYou go halfway around the world and whatâ€™s the first thing they want to know about,Â Â Alex Salmond.â€
- Nats vs NeoCons
- When Speakers attack! John Bercow’s scariest moments of shouting at MPs
- Mitt Romney voted against himself becoming President.
- David Blunkett: Labour ‘vote-rigging’ report must be published
- Vicky Pryce returns to public eye with House of Lords committee appearance
- Five victims of deadly Daveâ€™s “Curse of Cameron”
- Is there anything these Tory bastards wonâ€™t do for profit?
- Anthony Wells looks at the â€œhouse effectsâ€ of each polling company, that is â€“ the party partisan effects of each companyâ€™s methodology