Home of the web’s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’ve always been a lurker, nighthawks gives you an opportunity to delurk, why not take a Walk on the wild side, posting on pb will make it a Perfect Day for you.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Rightly or wrongly, I suspect this women is about to become the poster woman/family for the debate on benefits in this country.
- Meanwhile does austerity kill people?
- More problems for Syria, Damascus today, it’s just like being in Belfast during the troubles, says Nick Griffin.
- Diane Abbott is the darling of the reforming Right, as Michael Gove declares his love for her.
- But Ms Abbott says Why I could do without Michael Gove’s declaration of love, I’m no fan of the unpopular education secretary. But I stand by my belief that working-class children need academic rigour
- Boris Johnson sets out his ‘2020 vision for London’
- The New Statesman looks ahead to whom may be Labour’s candidate for the London Mayoralty in 2016
- Former Eurogroup president Jean-Claude Juncker conceded Tuesday that mistakes were made in the bailout of Greece — days after a similar admission by the International Monetary Fund.
- Whilst George Galloway is considering running for Mayor of London
- Ed Miliband is trying to build a Britain the Tories can’t break
- Could the electorate conclude that there is precious little difference between the main parties?
- Not quite the leg over incident, but TMS experiences another moment when an double entendre makes a commentator dissolve into a fit of giggles
- This could make for a great plot for the next James Bond film, Is George Osborne’s Cat Freya A Chinese Spy?
- Watch the first trailer for ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’