Home of the web’s best political conversation
Relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events.
If you’ve always been a lurker, why not take the final few Steps, and become a poster on PB, it would be a Tragedy if we missed your contributions, hopefully at least 5,6,7,8 of your lurkers will delurk,
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- The TV debates ‘could take place a year before election day’
- Former Tory MP, Paul Goodman says “It’s two years away, but the 2015 election is already lost, Four factors conspire to make a Tory majority an outright impossibility”
- Hopes for a deal over the fiscal cliff are fading
- Lessons for Both Parties From the 2012 Elections
- Nick Clegg finishes first in a poll of Lib Dem members
- Caroline Lucas’ FOI request about the Department of Energy & Climate Change reveals some interesting answers
- Nigel Farage is interviewed in the Daily Mail
- The chief strategist of the Yes Scotland campaign, questions the future existence of the SNP.
- Why I love Royal Mail
- As we approach the fortieth anniversary of joining the Eu, here is one of my favourite pieces of music, the Anthem of Europe, Ode to Joy, to celebrate the occasion.