Home of the web’s best political conversation
Relax, and converse into the night on the day’s events.
If you’ve always been a lurker, and if you’re “Making Your Mind Up” on whether to post or not, why not start posting tonight?
The round up of recent events.
- Paddy Ashdown writes in tomorrow’s Guardian that, Liberal Democrats must back Nick Clegg and let him finish the job, The Lib Dem leader challenged us to change from a party of opposition to one capable of carrying the burdens of government
- George Osborne prepares to cut welfare spending by a further £10bn, Leaked memo revealing ‘sobering’ Treasury plan likely to lead to friction within coalition as Lib Dems push new wealth tax
- David Cameron is a ‘chambermaid’ to Lib Dems, says Tory MP Brian Binley
- Boris Johnson partakes in a Q&A, with some interesting questions and answers.
- Paul Ryan pledges Republicans can turn around America
- Whilst, Mitt Romney to use Convention speech to address Mormonism and Bain Capital,In accepting the party’s nomination for president, Romney will take on two subjects that have pursued his campaign
- As, Bain protesters highlight Mitt Romney’s real record on job creation, The Republican presidential nominee still earns millions from his shares in Bain – which is still busy sending US jobs to China
- Cameron’s English lesson for the French President